The Project Manager will be joining our core Operation Management Team, under direct supervisor of the Chief Operating Officer. You are granted fully authority to manage one or several key client accounts (depending on the project size) with the below responsibilities:
- Supporting Business Development in analyzing, designing and consulting solutions to the new or expanding client’ inquiries.
- Monitoring the implementation of the new project by coordinating external and internals’ different departments (namely Software Development, Business Development, Quality Control, IT, Human Resources) for a successful project go-live.
- Communicating with and supporting clients on the regular basic.
- Perform and monitor documents related to information security required by the Bank and Insurance.
- Ensuring project performance in term of quality, SLAs, customers satisfaction.
- Continuously researching and generating new ideas to improve project/operational process. She/he is encouraged to demand new technologies and input from Software Development and other departments for process optimization.
- Implement ISO and ISMS policies.
- English in advanced level (four skills)
- At least 2 years of experience
- Excellent in customer service and timely communication.
- Innovative mindset, asking questions, challenging legacy processes.
- Project management experience is a strong plus.
- Ability to work independently, in group and can work under high pressure.
- Good communication skill.
- Decision making skill, can analyze the information and data.
- Negotiation skills to communicate and discuss with Client about project requirements.
- Strong skills in creating project documentations, reporting, and update and monitor them.
- Knowledge and experience in data processing or information technology is a plus.