* Job Duties:
- Monitor issues and incidents from system;
- Build up the monitoring system as required by other department and customers;
- Do the work in accordance with the prescribed procedures by ISO Department.
* General Description:
- Deploy monitoring agents to servers and devices;
- Detect, evaluate and report errors from the system;
- Inform stakeholders in the events of incidents or failures;
- Establish and set up monitoring system as required by customers;
- Monitor the support of information system devices (servers, switches, events, lines, etc.)
- Monitor and process the problem by process;
- Monitor backup devices (device, network device, server, ...)
- Work with departments on repairs and maintenance issues related to the monitoring system;
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Graduation from College, University of Information Technology or equivalent such as MCSA, CCNA, LPT1 certificates.
- Communication in English is a must.
- Proficient in MS. Good knowledge of IT & Software skill or Web/HTML/XML is a plus.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment