- Receive ticket and call in the system.
- Classify ticket into categories and follow correct defined procedure of company.
- Follow up, coordinate with internal team via email, skype call, and company system.
- Update status and log record of ticket status, and date of completion.
- Follow standard operating procedure (SOP) and ensure company's system security standard.
- Monitor and proactively recommend solutions to the company to reduce process time.
- Training will be provided by the company.
- Japanese: N2 or equivalent to N2
- Experience working in Japanese company or in Japan is a PLUS
- English: Communication (as trainings and system are in English)
- Logical thinking to understand and follow procedure
- Report and problem solving experience
- Team spirit and ambitious in career development
+ Working time: Rotate by shifts:
. Shift 1: 14:00 to 22:00
. Shift 2: 22:00 to 06:00
. Shift 3: 06:00 to 14:00
+ Working day: 5 days per week (including Saturday and Sunday)
+ Working location: Ton Duc Thang, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- International working envinronment, opportunity to work and improve language skills with native speakers.
- Opportunity to be promoted
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Night shift allowance (extra 30% on base salary)
- Project perfomance bonus
- 13th month salary
- Annual salary review