A Client Success Officer is responsible for developing client relationships, closely working with clients to ensure they are satisfied with company services they receive and improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
– Liaise with clients (together with Japanese Branch Manager) to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
– Coordinate with other internal departments including Operation, Technology, Finance to ensure client’s needs are met.
– Preparing necessary presentation materials, prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
– In charge of and follow procedures related to quotes/ proposals, biddings and contract management, negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person if necessary.
– Propose strategies and programs to support business including regularly research the market and update information on competitors (prices, programs, policies, market trends …).
– Consult, handle questions and complaints of customers to ensure customer satisfaction and trust.
– Schedule clients care call and visit customers when necessary.
– Learning agility: willing to learn and develop attitude.
– A team player who can also work independently with minimal supervision
– Business Administration / equivalent degree / hand-on experience
– N2 is required
Below experiences are required:
• Understanding of Japanese culture and the market.
• Ability to negotiate and have desire to develop negotiating skills
• Willing to learn and accept new challenges
• Ability to present and introduce the company’s services to customers and partners
• Project meeting handling with different types of stakeholders.
Plus, you will keep up fast with team when familiar with the below knowledge:
• Oral and written communication skills
• Interpersonal and consultative skills.
• Analytical thinking and problem solving
• Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
• Business (or Open) mindset – Proactive /Positive thinking.
• Technical Literacy – Depending on the function
• Teamwork and collaboration, work organization.
• Presentation skill
• Good and effective time-management skills